Futureship Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) will promote the protection of personal information by establishing the following personal information protection policy, building a system for the protection of personal information, and ensuring that all employees recognize the importance of the protection of personal information and make every effort to protect it.
Management of personal information
- In order to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of your personal information, we will take necessary measures such as maintaining a security system, developing a management system, and thoroughly educating our employees, and will implement safety measures to strictly manage your personal information.
Purpose of use of personal information
- おThe personal information we receive from our customers will be used to send e-mails and materials as a means of contacting them and answering questions about our business.
Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
- We will appropriately manage the personal information we receive from our customers and will not disclose it to any third party except in the following cases
- When there is consent from the customer
- When disclosing information to a company to which the Company outsources operations in order to provide services requested by the customer
- When disclosure is required by law
Security measures for personal information
- We take all possible measures for security to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
Inquiry of the person
- If a customer wishes to inquire about, correct, or delete his/her own personal information, we will respond to the request after confirming the customer’s identity.
Compliance and review of the Code
- In addition to complying with Japanese laws and regulations and other standards applicable to personal information held by the Company, the Company will review and improve the contents of this policy as appropriate.
- If you have any questions about our handling of personal information, please contact us at the following address.
Futureship Co., LTD.
1-3-1-608 Azamino-Minami, Aoba-ku, Yokohama, 225-0012, Japan
This site uses Google AdSense to distribute advertisements.
Users can disable personalized ads in Ad Settings.
You can also disable cookies from third-party service providers used for personalized advertising by visiting www.aboutads.info.
This website uses Google Analytics for access analysis.
For more information about how data is collected and processed, please see For more information about how data is collected and processed, please see Google’s use of data when you use Google partner sites and apps.
This site is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn referral fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.jp.
Third parties may provide content and advertising, collect information directly from visitors, and may set or recognize cookies on visitors’ browsers.